Heidi’s 40th Birthday | Gerringong Caterers
16 May, 2012
I must admit I was very impressed when Adam called me to enquire about catering for his wife Heidi’s 40th birthday. (Needless to say I reminded my husband that my birthday came and went with very little fanfare!)
The theme was Great Gatsby and everyone went all out (We even saw a gentleman dressed up in woman’s clothing – very brave!) Adam did not leave any detail out, even down to having an Elvis Presley impersonator belt out some tunes. It was a lovely night, the guests were delightful and we enjoyed every minute of it.
Have a look at the menu – it was canapés all around. Happy Birthday Heidi!
- Crisp Thai Chicken Wonton Cups
- Roasted Cherry Tomato and Goats Curd Tartlets
- Sweet Corn Fritter w. Smoked Salmon and Avocado Lime Salsa
- BBQ Duck and Cucumber Pancakes
- Chicken Satay Sticks w. Homemade Peanut Sauce
- Onion Marmalade and Feta Tartlets
- Caramelised 5 Spice Pork Belly on a China Spoon
- Artichoke, Mascarpone and Caramelized Garlic Puff Pastry Bites
- Butter Chicken Curry on Rice w. Minted Yoghurt
- Hot and Sour Chickpea Curry w. Rice