Lucy & James’ Wedding | Culburra Beach Caterers
May 24, 2012
If Lucy’s emails were anything to go by, we knew being the caterer for this South Coast wedding was going to be a lot of fun and it certainly didn’t disappoint!
The wedding for 150 guests was held at Culburra Beach Surf Life Saving Club, which is currently going through a major renovation and wasn’t quite finished but what I love about catering is that you develop an “I can make it work attitude” There were canapés on the beach and then when the sun began to set everyone made their way into the surf club where the canapés continued.
Culburra Surf Life Saving Club has by far one of the best views I have ever seen and the fact that the beach is so close you can touch it makes it a brilliant wedding venue.
Lucy and James, to put it simply – thank you for choosing Garnish Catering to be there on your wedding day! It was one of those weddings where we all walked away knowing that we were part of something very special.
Check out Lucy and James’s canapé menu!
- Greenwell Point Oysters on a Bed of Rock Salt w. Ponzu Dressing
- Crab Salad w. Lemon, Parsley and Chili on Wonton Crisp
- Prawn, Mint and Ginger Vietnamese Rolls w Peanut Sauce
- BBQ duck and cucumber pancakes.
- Salt and pepper calamari
- Prawn gow gees with ginger and soy
- Onion marmalade and feta tartlets
- Chicken satay sticks with peanut sauce
- Lamb tikka meatballs with coriander chutney.
- Seared beef salad with sesame dressing
- Butter chicken with rice and minted yoghurt.
- Portuguese custard tarts
- Chocolate raspberry brownies