Emily & Simon’s Jaspers Brush Wedding | Berry Caterers
Jan 11, 2013
Well this wedding had it all! It was the first time that I have ever seen 120 people asked to get up and dance Gangnam style before dinner was served (needless to say it was absolutely hilarious!). There was also an impromptu singing duet between bride and groom and there was even fireworks to end the evening. See what I mean – who could ask for more!
We loved catering this wedding. It was so much fun!
Check out Emily and Simon’s menu!
- BBQ Duck and Cucumber Pancakes
- Prawn Gow Gees w. Ginger and Soy Dressing
- Crisp Thai Chicken Wonton Cups
- Smoked Salmon on Potato Rosti w. Dill Crème Fraiche and Watercress
- Butternut Pumpkin and Goats Cheese Ravioli w. Fresh Sage
- Pan Fried Snapper w. Charred Potatoes, Asparagus and a Tamarind and Ginger Reduction
- Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breast w. Garlic Roasted Chat Potatoes, Blanched Beans w. a Warm Basil Dressing
- Wild Mushroom Risotto (for vegetarians only)
- Mixed Green Salad (placed on tables)
- Belgian Chocolate Tart
- Baked New York Cheesecake
- Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
- Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream