Sally & Andrew’s Wedding | Kangaroo Valley Caterers
Aug 17, 2012
Whenever I think about this wedding I laugh. With the whole lead up, Sally and Andrew never lost sight of the importance of enjoying the planning of their big day. There were many phone calls and emails where I was in absolute hysterics! They were just a fun couple that wanted their day to be about everyone (including themselves) to simply enjoy and relax.
This was the wedding where I have never seen so many people who can eat so much food and still look amazing. Needless to say, I was very jealous! My waitresses even informed me that there were a few high profile (extremely good-looking!) AFL players in the crowd. The sheer excitement on the staff’s face was priceless!
There were also some last minute vegans who attended. Afterwards they told us they have never been looked after so well at a function. This makes me very happy because I hate it when people with special dietary requirements get overlooked.
It was an amazing day where people got to celebrate with friends and just eat and eat and eat…
Have a look at their menu! It’s a very long list!
- Crisp Wonton Cups w. Thai Chicken and Coriander
- Filo Tartlets w. Seared Duck and Homemade Tomato Sesame Chutney
- Crab w. Lemon, Parsley and Chilli En-Croute
- Roast Tomato and Goats Curd Tartlets
- Fish Cakes w. Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
- Lamb Tikka Kebabs w. Fresh Coriander Chutney
- Prawn Gow Gee w. Ginger and Soy
- Mixed Mushroom Risotto Cups w. Garlic and Sage Oil
- Spicy Chicken Singapore Noodles
- Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Red Fish Curry w. Pumpkin and Basil
- Seared Beef Salad w. Sesame Dressing
- Smoked Legs of Lamb with Bread Rolls and Condiments
Salad Noodle Box Table
- Pasta salad w. Chorizo, Olives and Baby Bocconcini
- Rocket, Pear and Parmesan Salad
- Roasted Beetroot, Sweet Potato, Bocconcini w. Balsamic Reduction