Lucy & Aaron’s Wedding | Kangaroo Valley Caterers
Oct 29, 2012
I loved catering Lucy and Aaron’s wedding! This was the wedding where the big question was asked – “Do we choose items on the menu that we like or what we think our guests will like?” This is a tough question. One that is extremely hard to answer.
In the end we devised a menu that would suit everyone. We had beef carpaccio (gotta try it – it’s delicious!) as an entrée but the alternate drop was ravioli. For the main we had pork belly (one of my absolute favs!) but the other option was lamb. All in all it was a menu that suited everyone’s taste buds. It was great to see people have a try and realise what they have been missing. Maybe I’m turning into a female version of Jamie Oliver!
- Sweet Corn Fritters w. Smoked Salmon and Avocado Lime Salsa
- BBQ Duck and Cucumber Pancakes
- Butternut Pumpkin and Goats Cheese Ravioli w. Fresh Sage
- Beef Carpaccio w. Capers, Parsley and Truffle Oil
- Lamb Fillet w. Roasted Garlic, Coriander and Yoghurt, Saffron Roasted Potatoes, Baby Spinach and Dutch Carrots
- Fennel and Rosemary Pork Belly w. Roasted Potatoes, Pears, Pancetta and Sage w. Buttery Spinach and Beans
- Honey and Mascarpone Crème Brulee
- Chocolate and Raspberry Brownies